The PillerseeTal with its villages of Fieberbrunn (start and finish of most of the disciplines of the KAT100 by UTMB), Hochfilzen, St. Jakob in Haus, St. Ulrich am Pillersee and Waidring is easy to get to by bus, train, car and plane.
Location address of the event: Tourimusverband PillerseeTal | Dorfplatz 1 | 6391 Fieberbrunn | Austria
Travelling by car
The well-developed road networks in PillerseeTal and all of the Kitzbühel Alps make getting here with your own car a true pleasure.
The best way to PillerseeTal:
- Coming from GERMANY: Coming from Munich via the A12 to Kufstein Süd (toll-free) and via B173 and B178 into PillerseeTal
- Coming from AUSTRIA/ITALY: Coming from Innsbruck via the A12 to the exit Wörgl Ost and via the B178 continuing into PillerseeTal
- Coming from AUSTRIA: Coming from Salzburg via the A1 or A10 to the exit Salzburg West or exit Bad Reichenhall (A8) and via the D21 and B178 into PillerseeTal
Travelling by train
By train you can get to PillerseeTal in comfort from everywhere. The PillerseeTal offers three train stations: one in Hochfilzen and two in Fieberbrunn.
In addition, other larger train stations are not far away in St. Johann and Kitzbühel. In addition, the PillerseeTal offers rail travellers a free station shuttle.
On site, guests can use the local public transport free of charge with their guest card.
Travelling by plane
No less than three airports are located in the immediate vicinity of PillerseeTal.
- The Salzburg Airport is the nearest one to PillerseeTal, some 63 km away. From there you can get to your holiday destination in about 1 hour 15 minutes.
- Innsbruck Airport can be reached in around 1.5 hours.
- From Munich Airport you need about 2 hours to get here.
With the Holiday Shuttle, getting from the terminal to your accommodation is also very easy. The Shuttleservice can be conveniently booked online in advance. Our local taxi companies will also be happy to help you to get there and back.
Mobility on site
You want to be part of the action at the KAT100 by UTMB and need to know how to get from A to B? Here you will find information on on-site-mobility.